Tracer wire system
PINPOINT NETWORK LOCATION WITH PLYVAL
Precise georeferencing including horizontal and vertical axes
PRECISION - Tracer wire
Tracer wire system
The PLYVAL concept was developed to make it easier to pinpoint and identify buried networks.
Precision — Exact horizontal and vertical position of networks, on all axes (x, y, z)
- Mapping (topographic and cartographic surveys)
- As-built plans
- Geographic information system (GIS)
- Georeferencing with GPS interface
Return on investment
- Inexpensive compared with the entire network, installed in linear metres
- No need to excavate to look for networks
- Prevents work interruptions, lost time and money $$$
Safety and protection
- For the public and site crews
- Prevents network breakage and ensures service continuity
- Protects the environment, and natural and technology resources
- Fast and easy to install thanks to the flat tracer wire
- Adaptable to all types of conduits (PE, PVC, cast-iron, etc.)
- Lifespan equivalent to the network
Detection and location
- Works with all standard electromagnetic signal detection devices
PLYVAL is available in various colours based on type of network to be protected
Networks that can be protected with TechnoConsor's technology
TELECOM FIBER OPTICS
- Tracer wire
Stainless steel wire in a rectangular sheath for optimal stability, positioned on the upper surface of the infrastructure. Colour-coded to the network.
- Colour complies with the network’s code.
- 100 linear metres
- 500 linear metres
- Injection terminal for detection
Can be positioned on the sidewalk or road close to all buried networks.
- Injection terminal for connection
Positioned close to meters, at the base of or inside housings.
- Injection box for gas and water housings
Positioned inside gas and water housings.
- Connection box
Used to inject the electromagnetic signal directly into the wire.
- Straight or T-connectors
Used to connect tracer wires end to end or branched, and to ensure electromagnetic signal continuity.
Tie-wraps or special adhesive tape
- 1st prize for innovation: Paris EXPOGAZ show (09-2013), Safety and Prevention category
- 1st prize for innovation: Local Mayors and Communities Exhibition (11/2013): Structures, Public Works, Road Works category
- Voted construction industry product of 2014: 70,000 companies voted and gave opinions on the products exhibited. PLYVAL was voted favoured product of construction professionals for 2014
P to the power of 3 — PLY3
- Rigorous testing
- Reliable and proven
PLYAGE, PLYFORT and PLYVAL: our award-winning trio of products creates the optimal synergy for protecting, identifying and locating your underground networks. The Perfect combination!
TechnoConsor: technological solutions for your networks
The BENEFITS of PLY3
- Minimum initial installation cost
- Inexpensive compared to the entire network
- Saves time and $$$ — no need to excavate to locate networks
- Greater safety for site crews and the public
- Protects natural and technology resources
- Long life expectancy compared with other methods
- Compatible with detectors that use electromagnetic frequencies
The PLY3 trio designed for SYNERGY!