IDENTIFY YOUR NETWORKS WITH PLYAGE
Visual warning for damage prevention
PREVENTION - Warning mesh
The PLYAGE warning mesh* was designed to locate underground infrastructures from the surface and as a visual cue to warn of the presence of networks during excavation against potential assault by mechanical shovels or excavators.
Safety and protection
- For the public and site crews
- Prevents network breakage and ensures service continuity
- Protects the environment, and natural and technology resources
- Lifespan equivalent to the network
- Vibrant colour, tinted in the mass, provides an excellent visual alert
- Three visual factors in the trench
- Easy to install and excellent flatness: just unroll it
- Integrated 0.8 mm tracer wire provides the best trace ability in the industry
PLYAGE is available in two versions, detectable, HZD Premium and non-detectable, HZ Premium. The product is colour-coded according to network.
* The warning mesh was invented by Mr Irénée BRUN from the company Plymouth France in 1968—the current manufacturer of the PLYAGE Premium which is the only product on the market with this patented central cord.
* Certified Product by Hydro Quebec PLYAGE HZ-R-300
Networks that can be protected with TechnoConsor's technology
TELECOM FIBER OPTICS
Triple visual elements in the trench
- Central cord, principal visual element
The central cord is the primary visual element. Thanks to its strong mechanical resistance and special coil, the cord’s length increases tenfoldwhen hooked by the bucket, becoming highly visible.
- Outer strips, secondary visual elements
The outer strips are the secondary visual elements. They are highly resistant to rupture thanks to their longitudinal molecular orientation. When hooked by the bucket, the strips tear, becoming highly visible at the bottom of the trench.
- Mesh, base for all elements
The mesh acts as the base for the operational components, providing excellent flatness and ease of installation.
Detection and localisation
- Stainless steel tracer wire integrated in the detectable version – HZD Premium
Plyage HZD Premium features an 0.8 mm AISI 304L stainless steel wire, the best traceability available on the market, that is incorporated into the mesh. The tracer wire is sheathed in black polypropylene for a final diameter of 1.33. It can be detected by all above-ground locating devices.
PLYAGE Warning mesh
- Mention of excellence award for technological innovation in infrastructures from the Ministry of Municipal Affairs of the Metropolis of Quebec MAMM
PLYAGE - Warning Mesh
- Technical Guide of the construction of Buried Networks in the Common Trenches
P to the power of 3 — PLY3
- Rigorous testing
- Reliable and proven
PLYAGE, PLYFORT and PLYVAL: our award-winning trio of products creates the optimal synergy for protecting, identifying and locating your underground networks. The Perfect combination!
TechnoConsor: technological solutions for your networks
The BENEFITS of PLY3
- Minimum initial installation cost
- Inexpensive compared to the entire network
- Saves time and $$$ — no need to excavate to locate networks
- Greater safety for site crews and the public
- Protects natural and technology resources
- Long life expectancy compared with other methods
- Compatible with detectors that use electromagnetic frequencies
The PLY3 trio designed for SYNERGY!